<<<>>>

so as to know everything ...she's not asking anything

the secret shall be entered slowly ...
as it has become part of me
I will become part of it
when it moves away - I will proceed
when secret make a move then I will step back
The secret knows this dance
better than us


don't spill the beans
do not say -'that's what I am',
do not say 'I'm going to give you that dream'
because my dreams and yours are not just circulation coins
you will wake up in me while I'm falling asleep in you
and this discrepancy
already cost us a lot

---
I am not leaving the house
The key goes alone
going out for a walk
then unlocks
and tells me
how was it there
where I weren't

the key slept two days
hanged on the neck of a boy
learned many games
now it has stories
at least for a week

I am not leaving the house
the key goes alone
and sometimes it does not return

I'm not giving-away
when jealous
oh no
I don't protrude

when I dream
how I'm gone
and how to get back
I don't know

2 comments:

jack said...

i liked that miss fox - alone in the world of a love story
and a key

Foxe aka Elitsa Ganeva said...

..

(: