7

The first door of the dream

- I'm surrounded by fog ... I don`t know how to divide it

It will slowly go away from me, and yet
I wouldn't know
if I am haunted


Second door of the dream:

Quickly I'm leaving the city
whose eyes are crying
whose hands can not reach
Weather's so quiet but I wish there was wind
to blow her hair and hide her teary eyes


Third door of the dream:

I realize your existence
your hand on mine
makes it whiter

We are two completely identical worlds
when we finally see it - we'll be no longer alike


Fourth door of the dream:

I'm traveling between white slender trees

I need
I have such need to conceal all whiteness
snuggle up between you trees
and bend

My father 
My mother
My older sisters
I'm walking between them
Silence quenched me
I'm understood


Fifth door of the dream:

I can see the traces which I haven't left yet

I'm treating the disease before I get ill

I love before falling in love

I am traveling


Sixth Door of the dream:

I'm filling my breasts with you
Quietude
Nothing superfluous

Your warm breath in a cup of milk
(I want to become one with it)
While the city corrodes
under tons of lactic fog


Seventh gate of the dream:

 I'm losing my sleep
my dream is dissolving over you
I bend 
softly kissing your knees

The fog
returns into the body
I didn't know I was free to leave

I didn't know I might be the one
who's chasing it

No comments: